Montana is home to 7 Indian reservations and the state-recognized Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians.
For fast facts on the tribes, reservations and their economy, and tribal councils, please click on the links below or use the interactive map.
- Blackfeet Tribe of the Blackfeet Reservation
- Chippewa Cree Tribe of the Rocky Boy's Reservation
- Confederated Salish & Kootenai Tribes of the Flathead Reservation
- Crow Tribe of the Crow Reservation
- Fort Belknap Tribes of the Fort Belknap Reservation
- Fort Peck Tribes of the Fort Peck Reservation
- Little Shell Chippewa Tribe (state recognized)
- Northern Cheyenne Tribe of the Northern Cheyenne Reservation