Little Shell Chippewa Tribe
PO Box 543
Black Eagle MT 59414
625 Central Avenue West
Great Falls MT 59401
Phone: (406) 315-2400 | Fax: (406) 315-2401
Official Website: www.littleshelltribe.us
- The Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians is a band of the Chippewa Indians headquartered in Great Falls, Montana.
- The Little Shell enrollment total is 4,500 tribal members.
- The tribe is recognized by the State of Montana.
Constitution and By-Laws of the
Little Shell Chippewa Indians of Montana
- Gerald Gray, Chairman 2012-2016
- Clarence Sivertsen, 1st Vice-Chairman 2012-2016
- Leona Kienenberger, 2nd Vice-Chairman 2012-2016
- Colleen Hill, Secretary/Treasurer 2012-2016
- Donald Davis, Council Member 2012-2014
- Shawn Gilbert, Council Member 2012-2014
- Richard Parenteau, Council Member 2012-2014