Little Shell Chippewa Tribe
625 Central Avenue West
Great Falls MT 59401
Phone: (406) 315-2400 | Fax: (406) 315-2401
Official Website: www.montanalittleshelltribe.org
- The Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians is a band of the Chippewa Indians headquartered in Great Falls, Montana.
- The Little Shell enrollment total is 4,500 tribal members.
- The tribe is recognized by the State of Montana.
Constitution and By-Laws of the
Little Shell Chippewa Indians of Montana
The Executive Board shall consist of the President, Vice-President, Second Vice-President, Secretary-Treasurer, and all Area Council members. The Executive Committee shall consist of any five (5) Council Members. Elections shall be held every two (2) years for each Council member, every four (4) years for the Executive officers.
Current membership of the Little Shell Tribal Council include:
- Gerald Gray, Chairman 2012-2016
- Clarence Sivertsen, 1st Vice-Chairman 2012-2016
- Leona Kienenberger, 2nd Vice-Chairman 2012-2016
- Colleen Hill, Secretary/Treasurer 2012-2016
- Donald Davis, Council Member 2012-2016
- Shawn Gilbert, Council Member 2012-2016
- Richard Parenteau, Council Member 2012-2016